Please note this setup is only for use on PCs when accessing email through the gmail.com website.
Setting up your Gmail account to send and receive emails using your eXp email account is a two part process. This article will walk you through setting up the 'Send As' feature and adding your eXp email account settings to your GMail account. Once you complete all the necessary steps you'll be able to send and receive emails for your eXp email account using the Gmail.com web interface.
Using the "Send As" feature in Gmail to send emails using your eXp email address.
1. Log into your personal Gmail account.
2. Once logged in click on the settings button represented by a gear
at the top right corner.
3. The Quick Settings fly out menu will show up on the right side of your screen. From here you'll need to select See all settings at the top of the menu.
4. From the main settings menu you'll want to select the Accounts and Import tab at the top. Next you'll look for the Send mail as section in the list below. Lastly from this area you'll want to click on Add another email address to proceed to the next step.
5. The Add another email address you own window will open. In the Name field you'll want to enter your name as you'd like it to appear to recipients in emails sent out by you. In the Email Address field you'll need to enter you full eXp email address. The Treat as alias box should already be checked, but if it isn't just click in the empty box to place a check mark there.
6. On the following screen you'll provide the information for the SMTP Server for your eXp email account. In the SMTP Server
field you may see a domain that's already been auto-filled. You'll need to remove anything already there and enter mail.expglobal.partners
in the SMTP Server field instead. The Port
selected needs to be 587
. For your username you'll want to enter your complete eXp email address
. In the password field enter the same credentials you use to login to your email at https://mail.expglobal.partners
. Select Secured connection using TLS
and then click Add Account
7. Next you'll be prompted to enter the confirmation code sent to your eXp email address in order to complete the setup. Check your eXp email and you should find the code in an email sent to you by google there. Enter that code in the box and then click Verify.
8. Once verified you'll end up back at the Accounts and Imports tab on the Settings screen. Here in the Send mail as section you'll now see you're eXp email address listed along with some options below. Reply from the same address the message was sent to will need to be selected. This will cause Gmail to automatically choose the email address and email is sent to as the one used for any reply.
9. When composing emails if you would like to send emails using your eXp email address you'll need to click the From field to reveal a dropbox where you can select which address you'd like to use for that particular email.
Setting up Gmail to receive incoming messages from your eXp email inbox.
In this section we'll walk through getting your Gmail account connected to your eXp email account. Afterwards you'll begin receiving all your eXp email to your Gmail account as well and setup will be complete.
1. Navigate to the Accounts and Imports tab in settings. This time look for the Check mail from other accounts section. From here you'll select Add a mail account.
2. The Add a mail account window will pop up next. Here you'll enter your complete eXp email address and then click Next.
3. On the follow screen you'll leave the default setting for Import emails from my other account (POP3) selected and then click Next.
4. Google will require you to enter the necessary information for your eXp email account server. For your username
enter your complete eXp email address
. The password will be the same used when logging into your email at https://mail.expglobal.partners
. For the POP Server
address you'll want remove anything that has been autofilled and replace it with mail.expglobal.partners
. For the Port
number be sure 995
is selected from the drop list. For the options below you'll only want to have Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail
and Label incoming messages
checked. This will ensure you can connect properly to the server as SSL encryption is required and that all incoming messages from your eXp account are routed directly to a folder labled with your eXp email address for easy distinction from your personal emails. The other two options should be left unchecked. Lastly click Add Account
5. This should take you back to the Accounts and Imports tab in Settings. Here you should now notice in the Check mail from other accounts section that your eXp email address shows up as a connected account. You may also see "Checking mail..." which indicates that google is in the process of pulling any email from your eXp email account inbox over to your Google email account. This may take a few minutes or much longer depending on how many emails you have in your eXp email inbox.
6. Remember your eXp email will automatically be routed to a folder labeled with your eXp email address for easy distinction from your personal emails.
Congratulations! Your Gmail has been successfully set up to send and receive emails using your eXp email account.