Louisiana Express Offers Procedures
- When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing agreement stating:
- lf the seller accepts an Express Offer from our Express Offers program, the commission owed to eXp Realty, LLC will only be 3% (you may negotiate any commission you feel is appropriate) for the listing side and no commission will be owed for the buyer side.
- lf you do not receive and/or accept an offer from an iBuyer, all terms of the listing agreement will take effect including the agreed to commission rate of ____% (negotiable) for a regular transaction.
- lf after you have your presentation, it is determined that the seller is only interested in an offer from an iBuyer and not a regular buyer, then write that in the listing agreement stating this agreement is for an Express Offers iBuyer Only.
- You will follow the Express Offer Listing Checklist in SkySlope to get all necessary documents signed along with the 14 required photos in the Property Condition Report, and then submit to the Express Offers platform.
- lf you receive an offer(s) from an iBuyer (Letter of lntent, Proof of Funds and Agent Guideline documents) in your email, you will prepare a purchase agreement using the Louisiana Residential Agreement to Buy or Sell taking the necessary information from the Letter of lntent that you received. Click here for an example contract that has been filled out.
- Send the Purchase Agreement you prepared to the iBuyer electronically for signature. Once it is signed by the iBuyer, present the offer to the seller for signature(s).
- You will then follow regular procedures.
Colorado Express Offers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the Express Offers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...
Texas State Express Offers Procedures
Watch this explanation video with your Texas state broker, Julie Floyd! Situation 1: Do you have this property already under a Listing Agreement? YES: STOP. Reach out to your Managing Broker. All Express Offers MUST represent the iBuyer, Intermediary ...
What are the Express Offers benefits for investors?
This article is for you to use while speaking with an investor. It is an INTERNAL document, please do not share it. There are several benefits for the investor. You can use these as talking points when you introduce Express Offers to potential ...
How do I introduce an iBuyer to the Express Offers platform?
We are focused on iBuyers in all the gray states on our national map. Gray states will take priority, while we backfill iBuyers in other states. Here is the process to introduce potential iBuyers into the Express Offers platform. The iBuyer must meet ...
How does Express Offers vet our iBuyers?
This is the vetting process to bring an iBuyer into our Express Offers platform: An iBuyer is expected to give us Proof of Funds (POF) in the highest amount of their Buy Box every two months. For example, if their Buy Box shows $100,000 to $500,000, ...