I received a notification saying that I got an ExpressOffers appointment!! Now what?
Congratulations on receiving a listing appointment from our ISA (Inside Sales Associate)! You are receiving this appointment because a consumer filled out the form on the expressoffers.com website and wants a cash offer.
Time to prepare for the appointment:
- Look up the property address online to get the details.
- Log into the ExpressOffers platform with your exp Passport login credentials and check the Buy Box(es) to make sure there is an iBuyer that will buy the property. Remember, iBuyers can change or even delete their Buy Boxes at any time so always check them before any communication with a potential client. If there is no Buy Box available, please let the potential client know that up front. But, be ready to explain to them how you can still help them - give them their other options and know the potential numbers they could get with a traditional listing, etc.
- Review the property submission checklist to make sure you know what is needed at the appointment and to submit a property to the ExpressOffers platform.
- If you aren't feeling confident about the ExpressOffers program, log into Mindflash with your exp Passport login credentials and review the modules that you need to. 102 is used for the program mechanics. 103 is conversations with sellers. Or, watch this video that Terri and I created to help you explain the Disclosure to Seller document to a potential client. This video series we did with Julie Clark may help as well: Now What?
- Prepare your listing presentation. There are ExpressOffers listing presentation slides that you can download in the exp Marketing Center. You can watch this video of Kevin Comisky creating a presentation.
I received an email saying I got an offer!! Now what?
If your property submission procures an offer from one of our iBuyers, you will get an email notification sent to your exprealty.com email address (which may be forwarded to the email address that you put in Enterprise). Log into the ExpressOffers ...
Who has used ExpressOffers Essentials or Funnels for lead generation?
We get a lot of questions about the ExpressOffers lead generation products and if they work. You can check for yourself in a couple of ways: Go to the ExpressOffers Community Workplace group. Type keywords like leads, essentials, funnels or Making it ...
Colorado ExpressOffers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the ExpressOffers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...
Louisiana ExpressOffers Procedures
When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing ...
Texas State ExpressOffers Procedures
Situation 1: Do you have this property already under a Listing Agreement? YES: STOP. Reach out to your Managing Broker. All ExpressOffers MUST represent the iBuyer, Intermediary may not be used. Listing Agreement will need to be terminated. NO: ...