How to use lead statuses
Lead statuses in Kunversion will control how your various contacts are treated by the system.
- Sphere - People you know, who may or may not be interested in real estate.
- New Lead - Someone who signed up on your site, or you have added that is showing signs of buying or selling.
- Active Lead - Someone is is actively searching for a house or wanting to list.
- Client - Someone you are working actively with, processing paperwork, showing homes, etc.
- Contract - Normally, a client that you have who has entered a formal agreement or who you are tracking in a transaction (via Dotloop or some other TMS.)
- Closed - After their home purchase is complete, these Clients/Contracts should be marked as Closed.
- Archived - People you don't intend to communicate with. Kind of like a trash bin.
There are special emails that only go out for certain statuses.
Monthly seller valuation email
All Statuses except Archived - It's an email that updates them on an estimated value of their property and also displays comparable listings currently for sale.
[You can control this by clicking on a leads' profile tab, and scrolling down to the seller info section to control this.]
Monthly Market Report
Sphere, New Lead, Active Lead, Closed - An email that reports price averages and movements in a particular zip code. It's a general marketing report that is a useful way to stay in touch over time.
Weekly traffic report (If they are a current listing.)
Client & Contract - An email that reports how many views their listing has gotten online, such as on your Kunversion website. A very easy way to show your client your marketing producing results for them.
[You can control this by entering an MLS# onto a clients overview panel - it's to the right under "Weekly Traffic Report."]
Sphere - An email that goes out monthly which contains a summary of your blog posts, as well as some fillter content such as first time home buying tips and whatnot generated by Kunversion. A great usage of your blog posts! If you have an idea or topic that you want to push to your sphere, blog about it. No worries about sending separate email updates.
How to change lead status
At any time, for any kind of contact, you can always change their status from the profile tab.
You can take a shortcut to there from the 'What Would You Like To Do' menu on the overview:
Once you're on the profile tab, scroll down to system info and find the menu to change their status:
Lead to Client Shortcut
If you want to change a lead to a client, there is a nice shortcut on the contact overview screen, that you can use to do so.
These filters are built into the Leads tab when you expand it.
Actively Searching - These Leads have been on your Kunversion website viewing homes within the last 90 days.
Not Searching - These Leads have not been to your Kunversion website in over 90 days.
Unsubscribed - These Leads have specifically unsubscribed. From Emails. It's always a good idea to check to make sure they meant to do so by asking them! Mistakes happen!