Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the DNS Management page.
- On the DNS Management page, scroll down to the Forwarding section.
- Next to Domain or Subdomain, click Add, and enter your domain or subdomain name:
- The value entered can include a period (.) but not as the first or last character.
- Consecutive periods (...) are not allowed.
- The entire value cannot exceed 25 characters.
- Under Forward to, select http:// or https://. For more information, see HTTP vs. HTTPS.
- Enter the URL you want to forward your domain or subdomain to.
- Select your Forward type:
- Permanent (301): Redirects to the site you specified in the Forward To field using a "301 Moved Permanently" HTTP response. The HTTP 301 response code tells user-agents (including search engines) that the location has permanently moved.
- Temporary (302): Redirects to the site you specified in the Forward To field using a "302 Found" HTTP response. The HTTP 302 response code tells user-agents (including search engines) that the location has temporarily moved.
- Select your Settings
- To automatically update your nameservers to accommodate your forwarding changes, check Update my DNS setting to support this change.
- Click Save.
Note: Forwarded domains or subdomains can take up to 24-48 hours to activate.