Tools you need to work successfully with your clients, fellow agents and staff. The list below is divided up by hardware, software, and services that are required and recommended.
Note: This is a current snapshot of what is required to be today’s real estate professional and will be modified from time to time so you may want to check back to see what else is on the list.
- Print Contracts in the field
- Hook up to cars electrical system
Larger Monitor or Monitors
- 25″ 1920 x 1080 displays are under $270. The additional landscape will improve your ability to work dramatically.
You may want to hook your existing laptop to its own keyboard, monitor and mouse combination for efficiency.
- Many laptops have docking stations for easy hookup
High Speed Internet
- Get the higest upstream and downstream you can afford (under $50/month in metro areas)
- Minimum 500 kbs up / 3 Mbps down
- Test your current download speed at SpeedTest.net
- Manage who can call you and when they can call you
- Voicemail to Text / Text messaging
- Free Long Distance anywhere in the U.S. (except Alaska and Hawaii)