Tools you need to work successfully with your clients, fellow agents and staff. The list below is divided up by hardware, software, and services that are required or recommended.
Note: The minimum requirements are the very least necessary to run eXp World. If your computer does not meet these requirements, we can make no guarantee that your computer will be able to run eXp World. In order to get the best performance out of eXp World, we suggest meeting or exceeding the "recommended requirements."
- CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 or 2GHz AMD A10 or greater (or Mac equivalent.)
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM or higher
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX11 (DirectX 11) and at least 1GB of on-board memory
- Windows 7 Sp 1 (or newer) or OSX 10.11 (or newer)
- CPU: 3.6 GHz Intel Core i7 or 3.0GHz AMD Ryzen
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM or higher
- Graphics: NVidia 9000 Series or better or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series or better
- Windows 10 or OSX 10.14.6
- USB Headset required
- CD Burning required / DVD Burning optional
- Printer/Scanner/Fax - under $200 typically
- Digital Camera / Tripod is helpful
- Smartphone - with latest Android OS/iPhone OS
High Speed Internet
- Get the highest upstream and downstream you can afford
- Minimum 500 kbs up / 3 Mbps down
- Test your current download speed at SpeedTest.net
- Print Contracts in the field
- Hook up to cars electrical system
Larger Monitor or Monitors
- 25″ 1920 x 1080 displays are under $150. The additional landscape will improve your ability to work dramatically.
You may want to hook your existing laptop to its own keyboard, monitor and mouse combination for efficiency.
- Many laptops have docking stations for easy hookup
- Manage who can call you and when they can call you
- Voicemail to Text / Text messaging
- Free Long Distance anywhere in the U.S. (except Alaska and Hawaii)