What are the Express Offers benefits for investors?
This article is for you to use while speaking with an investor. It is an INTERNAL document, please do not share it.
There are several benefits for the investor. You can use these as talking points when you introduce Express Offers to potential iBuyers:
- New lead source from thousands of exp agents looking for properties.
- No minimum purchase, offer or pass with a reason on each property.
- Only pay a set platform fee if you close on a property.
- Seller pays commission, which is only the listing side to the agent.
- Title and Escrow company are selected by the investor.
- Closing costs are investors choice and normally based on local custom.
- Contract information and LOI (Letter of Intent) established by the investor in the onboarding process via a document called the Agent Guidelines so that exp agents can fill out the state forms/contracts and submit to the investor via digital signature.
- Invoice provided to iBuyer prior to closing and the platform fee will be paid on the closing statement.
- Have an exp Express Offers Certified Agent to handle communication with the seller.
- Option to re-list with our exp agents for 1.5% commission.
How do I introduce an iBuyer to the Express Offers platform?
We are focused on iBuyers in all the gray states on our national map. Gray states will take priority, while we backfill iBuyers in other states. Here is the process to introduce potential iBuyers into the Express Offers platform. The iBuyer must meet ...
How does Express Offers vet our iBuyers?
This is the vetting process to bring an iBuyer into our Express Offers platform: An iBuyer is expected to give us Proof of Funds (POF) in the highest amount of their Buy Box every two months. For example, if their Buy Box shows $100,000 to $500,000, ...
What is Express Offers?
Express Offers is eXp's proprietary iBuying software platform that connects eXp Agents to our marketplace of Institutional Investors (iBuyers). You identify properties for the investors using their Buy Box criteria (investment strategy) and receive ...
What are the competitive advantages of the Express Offers program in uncertain times?
Our Express Offers program has some advantages over other iBuying platforms in uncertain times: We have multiple iBuyers with different company sizes, territories and investment strategies (Buy & Hold, Fix & Flip and Land purchases). So, even if some ...
Colorado Express Offers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the Express Offers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...