What are the ExpressOffers benefits for investors?
This article is for you to use while speaking with an investor. It is an INTERNAL document, please do not share it.
There are several benefits for the investor. You can use these as talking points when you introduce ExpressOffers to potential iBuyers:
- New lead source from thousands of eXp agents looking for properties.
- No minimum purchase, offer or pass with a reason on each property.
- Only pay a set platform fee if you close on a property.
- Seller pays commission, which is only the listing side to the agent.
- Title and Escrow company are selected by the investor.
- Closing costs are investors choice and normally based on local custom.
- Contract information and LOI (Letter of Intent) established by the investor in the onboarding process via a document called the Agent Guidelines so that eXp agents can fill out the state forms/contracts and submit to the investor via digital signature.
- Invoice provided to iBuyer prior to closing and the platform fee will be paid on the closing statement.
- Have an eXp ExpressOffers Certified Agent to handle communication with the seller.
- Option to re-list with our eXp agents for 1.5% commission.
How does ExpressOffers vet our iBuyers?
This is the vetting process to bring an iBuyer into our ExpressOffers platform: An iBuyer is expected to give us Proof of Funds (POF) in the highest amount of their Buy Box every two months. For example, if their Buy Box shows $100,000 to $500,000, ...
What is ExpressOffers?
ExpressOffers What is it? ExpressOffers is our proprietary iBuying software platform that connects eXp Agents to our marketplace of Institutional Investors (iBuyers). You identify properties for the investors using their Buy Box criteria and receive ...
What are the competitive advantages of the ExpressOffers program in uncertain times?
Our ExpressOffers program has some advantages over other iBuying platforms in uncertain times: We have multiple iBuyers with different company sizes, territories and investment strategies (Buy & Hold, Fix & Flip and Land purchases). So, even if some ...
Can I submit a HUD foreclosure to ExpressOffers?
Yes, however, when looking at HUD deals, pay attention to the offer restrictions of the other listing or on the HUD foreclosure website. Typically, the first 7 to 21 days are reserved for owner occupied offers ONLY. Investor offers will only be ...
Is there a financial incentive for introducing iBuyers to ExpressOffers?
Yes. iBuyers are required to pay a platform fee per transaction and agents will be compensated ⅓ of that fee while eXp Realty will retain ⅔ of that fee.