Texas State ExpressOffers Procedures
Situation 1: Do you have this property already under a Listing Agreement?
- YES: STOP. Reach out to your Managing Broker. All ExpressOffers MUST represent the iBuyer, Intermediary may not be used. Listing Agreement will need to be terminated.
- NO: Proceed to Situation 2.
Situation 2: You have a property that is not currently on the MLS and would be a candidate for ExpressOffers:
- Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy Box.
- Make an appointment with the owner(s) to discuss the ExpressOffers process.
- Provide Owner(s) with CMA and Disclosure to Seller brochure (can be downloaded in the ExpressOffers platform under Downloads).
- If owner(s) wish to move forward, forms MUST be completed in this order:
- ExpressOffers Disclosure to Seller acknowledgement
- Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner (EXAMPLE below)
- Any required disclosures/notices/addenda
- Complete the required ExpressOffers Property Condition Report.
- Enter the Express Offers Listing in SkySlope.
- Submit the property into the ExpressOffers platform.
Outcome 1: OFFER ACCEPTED!
Connect with the Buyer and complete All Buyer Required documents, contract, disclosures, addenda, etc. as you would for any transaction in Texas. Send them to the Seller for signature and place an Executed Date on the contract when all signatures have been obtained. Continue as you would for a regular Transaction.
Outcome 2 : NO OFFER/OFFER NOT ACCEPTED
After all EO Listing Documentation has been loaded into SkySlope, cancel the Listing.
**No Listing Termination is required because the Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner had a short term period.
Option: Go back to the Seller and ask if they would like to sign a Listing Agreement (this could also be done at the initial meeting- Listing Date MUST start after the termination date on the Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner) and go on the resale market. If so, follow all the regular procedures for a traditional MLS Listing.
Louisiana ExpressOffers Procedures
When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing ...
Colorado ExpressOffers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the ExpressOffers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...
What if I’m licensed in one state but want to submit a property in another state?
NO, you can only practice real estate in the state(s) in which you are licensed. If you find a great deal in another state, you might consider posting it in the iBuyer Workplace group asking for an agent in that state to take it on. You may be able ...
How do I introduce an iBuyer to the ExpressOffers Platform?
We have available iBuyers in all 50 States. Our goal is have 7 to 8 iBuyers per state with various buying strategies and criteria. We do not have published material that you can share with your investor as we expect our ExpressOffers certified agents ...
What is ExpressOffers?
ExpressOffers What is it? ExpressOffers is our proprietary iBuying software platform that connects eXp Agents to our marketplace of Institutional Investors (iBuyers). You identify properties for the investors using their Buy Box criteria and receive ...