Texas State Express Offers Procedures
Situation 1: Do you have this property already under a Listing Agreement?
- YES: STOP. Reach out to your Managing Broker. All Express Offers MUST represent the iBuyer, Intermediary may not be used. Listing Agreement will need to be terminated.
- NO: Proceed to Situation 2.
Situation 2: You have a property that is not currently on the MLS and would be a candidate for Express Offers:
- Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy Box.
- Make an appointment with the owner(s) to discuss the Express Offers process.
- Provide Owner(s) with CMA and Disclosure to Seller brochure (can be downloaded in the Express Offers platform under Downloads).
- If owner(s) wish to move forward, forms MUST be completed in this order:
- Express Offers Disclosure to Seller acknowledgement
- Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner (EXAMPLE below)
- Any required disclosures/notices/addenda
- Complete the required Express Offers Property Condition Report.
- Enter the Express Offers Listing in SkySlope.
- Submit the property into the Express Offers platform.
Outcome 1: OFFER ACCEPTED!
Connect with the Buyer and complete All Buyer Required documents, contract, disclosures, addenda, etc. as you would for any transaction in Texas. Send them to the Seller for signature and place an Executed Date on the contract when all signatures have been obtained. Continue as you would for a regular Transaction.
Outcome 2: NO OFFER/OFFER NOT ACCEPTED
After all EO Listing Documentation has been loaded into SkySlope, cancel the Listing.
**No Listing Termination is required because the Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner had a short term period.
Option: Go back to the Seller and ask if they would like to sign a Listing Agreement (this could also be done at the initial meeting- Listing Date MUST start after the termination date on the Registration Agreement Between Broker/Owner) and go on the resale market. If so, follow all the regular procedures for a traditional MLS Listing.
Colorado Express Offers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the Express Offers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...
Louisiana Express Offers Procedures
When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing ...
What are the Express Offers benefits for investors?
This article is for you to use while speaking with an investor. It is an INTERNAL document, please do not share it. There are several benefits for the investor. You can use these as talking points when you introduce Express Offers to potential ...
How do I introduce an iBuyer to the Express Offers platform?
We are focused on iBuyers in all the gray states on our national map. Gray states will take priority, while we backfill iBuyers in other states. Here is the process to introduce potential iBuyers into the Express Offers platform. The iBuyer must meet ...
How do I get started with Express Offers?
Join the Workplace group Express Offers Community for program updates and information to help you determine how and when you can integrate Express Offers into your business. See the Pinned Post for details on how to sign up for the Express Offers on ...