I don’t understand why Express Offers has a public facing site? We don’t want sellers to get an offer without us?

I don’t understand why Express Offers has a public facing site? We don’t want sellers to get an offer without us?

YOU’RE RIGHT!! We don’t want them to go it alone! Yes, expressoffers.com is live and is a public facing platform. The rationale is that we needed a public facing site just like Opendoor, Offerpad and Zillow for sellers who use the internet to research before ever reaching out to a real estate agent. If a consumer requests an Express Offer, it comes to us internally first.

Our technology team is creating a round jump-ball type distribution of seller leads to our Express Offers trained agents. There will be a referral fee involved and we are currently developing and testing this system. However, understand that the offer will not come directly from our iBuyers to a Seller. One of our eXp agents will have to reach out to the seller and present the Disclosure to Sellers document, give them all the options and then enter the property into our internal platform for consideration by our marketplace of iBuyers. If the seller accepts the Express Offer, GREAT! If the seller doesn't like the Express Offer, then our eXp agent should convert them to a traditional transaction.
Remember, iBuyers are only commanding 6% market share overall in the hottest markets. That leaves 94% of sellers statistically will go down the traditional road. THIS IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET MORE LISTINGS!!


    • Related Articles

    • How can I get leads from Express Offers?

      Your state must be open to participate. Check the national map in the Pinned Post to verify which states are open. You must be a Certified Express Offers Agent, to be eligible to receive leads. Make sure that you log into the platform at least once ...
    • What happens with leads from expressoffers.com?

      You receive Express Offers leads from multiple sources. We built a software tool that we call the "lead router" to distribute seller leads to you. The first two options come via text message from 360-218-0074 for a 25% referral fee: ...
    • How do I get certified with Express Offers?

      You need to take the following Express Offers on demand training classes to become a certified Express Offers agent: 101 - Core Concepts 102 - Disclosure & Mechanics Express Offers Platform Demo Express Offers Certification:  this is where you ...
    • How do I create my FREE expressoffers.com agent URL?

      You can create your Express Offers agent URL by yourself and start using it immediately in your marketing efforts! This free tool gives you a unique web page to share with potential sellers interested in getting a cash offer. The seller can then ...
    • How do I introduce an iBuyer to the Express Offers platform?

      We are focused on iBuyers in all the gray states on our national map. Gray states will take priority, while we backfill iBuyers in other states. Here is the process to introduce potential iBuyers into the Express Offers platform. The iBuyer must meet ...