On Tuesday, February 5th we will be ready to link your eXp Passport and Trello accounts. As you may recall, Passport provides the ability to sign on with a single, secure, user-name and password to specific sites. Once Trello is linked to eXp Passport, the login process will be much more streamlined.
Before starting to link your Trello account with Passport, please make sure you are signed out of Trello if you still have it open and/or are logged in.
In order to start using your eXp Passport with Trello, you will need to link your accounts:
1) Please visit https://trello.com/auth/saml/login/exp_realty
Enter your eXp Passport email and Password
2) Click Sign In
6) Congratulations! Your Trello account is now fully linked with eXp Passport!
1) Go to www.trello.com and click Sign Up
First and Last Name
eXp Realty email (@exprealty.com),
Create a password
3) Click Create New Account
5) Click Sign In
6) You are all complete and can now see your Trello Account with a Getting Started guide.
1) Go to www.trello.com and click Log In
2) Click on the link for Log in with SSO
4) Click Log In
5) Enter your eXp Passport email and Password
6) Click Sign In
If you are having issues or getting errors, please submit a ticket to email@example.com where we will be able to assist.
The eXp Realty IT Team