I'm having trouble with photos in ExpressOffers!
Try these things to get your photos uploaded into the ExpressOffers software platform:
- Use Google Chrome. If you use a Mac, Safari seems to have issues with our platform, switch to Google Chrome and it will work.
- Make sure that you are using a supported file format: .jpg or .png or HEIC formats from iPhones. All three formats will work, but HEIC files are much larger and will take longer to upload. We recommend .jpg or .png. Here is a cool converter to assist you with HEIC formats: https://heic2jpeg.com/
- If you are submitting a property, our platform will not accept the same photo twice in the required photo fields - no cheating! If you could not get a photo (example: the furnace is in the attic and you could not get to it) simply take a shot of the hatch or access and load that picture instead. You'll want to convey clear notes for missing photos. (example: furnace not accessible for photo).
- In addition to the required photos listed below, you can upload more photos for a total of 40 AND there is a custom field allowing you to upload video. Try to keep video under 5 minutes.
- There is no photo size limit, however, your Internet speed may cause the photos to time out, making it seem like it's the platform. Re-size the images and try again. If you have to leave the platform or it signs out while you're doing that, the property will be saved in Submitted Properties/DRAFTS. **We recommned .jpg or .png photo formats.
- The screenshot at the bottom of this article shows what it looks like in step 4 after you have added the required photos and can add additional photos.
- As a reminder, here are the required photos, as taken from the Property Condition Report required when you submit property:
Required Photos from the Property Condition Report
Up to 40 images can be uploaded via Browse or Drag and Drop.
When finished uploading ALL Media - Click ATTACH
Label each photo and be sure you have ALL required photos
Drop down feature allows you to select correct label for each photo
Louisiana ExpressOffers Procedures
When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing ...
Colorado ExpressOffers Procedures
Jes and I created a video to explain why we have to do the procedure this way. Watch it here. Situation 1: You found an off market property that would be a candidate for the ExpressOffers program: Check to ensure the property completely fits a Buy ...
Texas State ExpressOffers Procedures
Situation 1: Do you have this property already under a Listing Agreement? YES: STOP. Reach out to your Managing Broker. All ExpressOffers MUST represent the iBuyer, Intermediary may not be used. Listing Agreement will need to be terminated. NO: ...
Where can I find the Property Condition Report for ExpressOffers?
The Property Condition Report helps you analyze a property that you are considering submitting to the ExpressOffers platform. You can keep yourself organized and on task by filling out the form while you are at the property. You can either print it ...
What is ExpressOffers?
ExpressOffers What is it? ExpressOffers is our proprietary iBuying software platform that connects eXp Agents to our marketplace of Institutional Investors (iBuyers). You identify properties for the investors using their Buy Box criteria and receive ...