How does Making It Rain invoicing work?
How Invoicing Works
- Making It Rain bills in monthly arrears, so the charges for January, for instance, are billed in February.
- Billing goes out via email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org on the 8th-10th of each month (unless a weekend or holiday conflicts). For example, invoices for Jan may be emailed out on Feb 4th.
- If your invoice goes unpaid for 10 days, payment will automatically be processed with the funding source on file with eXp on the invoices due date. There’s no penalty for this.
- Your Making It Rain campaigns continue month to month until you fill out a cancellation/pause form, located here: MIR Cancellation Form
- If you start, cancel*, pause or request budget changes in the middle of a month, you will receive a prorated invoice at the beginning of the next month reflecting those changes.
- Commitment Term: Please note that certain Making It Rain products may come with a term commitment; kindly refer to the checkout disclosures for each product to determine if they include a subscription time commitment and its duration. Following the commitment term, these products will transition to a month-to-month subscription until cancelled.
- When you receive your invoice notification, you may pay it with any credit card you like via your Online Payment Portal located in your profile in Enterprise. Here's how to access your Online Portal:
Making it Rain Basic information
Making It Rain is a lead generation program delivering leads to agents at discounts to leads generated and sold by popular third-party platforms. Generate leads in your market for as little as $250/month without a contract, with the company ...
How do I get started on Making It Rain? (and sign up)
Hey eXp'ers! Where would you like to start? A) I need to learn more about MIR and it's products first. B) I understand the products and I'm ready to sign up. Depending on your needs, please see your next steps below. A) "I need to Learn More" We'd ...
How do I cancel the Making It Rain program?
If you’d like to cancel your Making It Rain program, simply fill out the form on this page: http://makingitrain.exprealty.com/cancellation/
Do Making It Rain campaigns have a commitment?
Do Making It Rain campaigns have a commitment term? Kindly note that specific Making It Rain products may involve term commitments. Please review checkout disclosures for each product to determine any subscription time commitment and duration. After ...
How To Cancel The Making It Rain Program
To cancel (or pause) the Making It Rain program, simply fill out the form on this page: makingitrain.exprealty.com/cancellation It's important to note that, until you fill out the cancellation form, your ads will continue month after month LEAD ...