How do I get started with ExpressOffers?
- JOIN the Workplace group ExpressOffers Community for program updates and information to help you determine how you can integrate ExpressOffers into your business.
- READ the Pinned Post for details on how to sign up for the ExpressOffers on demand training courses, find helpful resources, and technical support options.
- GET certified! Complete 101, 102, the Platform Demo and the Certification Course in Mindflash. About 4 hours. Once certified, you'll be granted access to the ExpressOffers platform.
- REVIEW the Buy Boxes available in your area.
- EXPLORE the Learning Tab on our Workplace for valuable "Guides" to help you execute.
NOTE: This program and the training is FREE to eXp Agents and is proprietary to our company.
What happens with leads from expressoffers.com?
You receive ExpressOffers leads from multiple sources. We built a software tool that we call the "lead router" to distribute seller leads to you. The first two options come via text message from 360-218-0074 for a 25% referral fee: ...
How can I get leads from ExpressOffers?
You must be a Certified ExpressOffers Agent, to be eligible to receive Seller leads. Make sure that you log into the platform at least once because that is where we get our list of agents to send leads to. Also, please edit your profile inside the ...
Who has used ExpressOffers Essentials or Funnels for lead generation?
We get a lot of questions about the ExpressOffers lead generation products and if they work. You can check for yourself in a couple of ways: Go to the ExpressOffers Community Workplace group. Type keywords like leads, essentials, funnels or Making it ...
How do I use the chatrooms feature in ExpressOffers?
The Chatrooms feature is used when an iBuyer initiates contact with you. This live chat feature was created for iBuyers to ask you questions and get more information about the properties that have been submitted to them. How does it work? Only the ...
Louisiana ExpressOffers Procedures
When you do a listing presentation with a seller and believe the house might be a prospect for an iBuyer, you will complete a normal listing agreement with the seller along with all documents required. You will then write an addendum to the listing ...